Sunday, January 24, 2010

Garden patch

Well another new bird(s) today - Long tailed Tit! Wonderful surprise and a Garden tick!

Thinking - without my notebook - which I must have left at the office....

Goldfinch
Robin
Blackbird
House Sparrow
Starling
Collared Dove
Woodpigeon
Feral pig
Blue Tit
Great Tit
Chaffinch
Crow
Magpie
BH Gull
Lesser BB Gull
Herring Gull
Pied Wagtail
Ring neck Parakeet
Redwing
Great Spotted Woodpecker
Greenfinch
Long-tailed Tit


Quite a collection for West London!
Refound the notebook....in a pocket in the back of the car.
left out Grey Heron and Greater Black-backed Gulls.
(24)

I am on a flight path west to the Gull roost on Queen Mary Reservoir - so all the large gulls go over at 16.30! or near enough between 4 and dusk....
I bet there are Caspians and Yellow-legged as well....but I need them to be on the water or sat still to id these!

No comments: