Sunday, January 03, 2010

And gone again!

Well my Brown Shrike has departed. Thankfully I saw him before he left!

So instead of Staines Moor again tomorrow - we have another local patch to visit.

Test Cricket again this am- what an interesting time is going on in SA!

Man U out of the FA Cup and Leeds drawn away to Spurs.

My Eagles got through the 3rd round - so its more giant killing next round!

35 Goldfinches collectively chatting this morning in my tree!

Finally got the videos downloaded on my pc....of the Whooper Swans at Welney and the Cranes at Barnes.
Noe to see how to upload onto here! LOL! ;)

2 comments:

Kite1035 said...

Hi
Happy New Year

If you are having any problems uploading your videos let me know I have now found a way to do this

Pss
went for the Brown shrike on Sunday not surprised it has gone they where chasing it all over the place only got a couple of glimpses my self

Eagleseagles said...

I heard they were out of control on Saturday! Someone said birders and their dogs were all over the site.

Well it took several minutes (to up load the video!)but seems to have worked.
Will be in touch re some local birding!