Monday, March 12, 2007

Musings



Once more its another month!
Its not like I dont like blogging I'm just not in the habit!!
I have added a link to Ocean and Forest Walks blog. I like it!!
Digiscoper link has been deleted as I cant access it anymore!
I have a number of photos to add from my Costa Rica and New Zealand trips and I'm hoping to post these over the next week!

I have been out and about Birding in the Uk since my last blog post. I have added another blog site where I am going to keep my lists, I would have prefered to do tags on my main blog but I cant work out how to do them!

Coati Mundi seen on the roadside in Costa Rica.

1 comment:

Scott Hughes said...

I hope to see your new pictures. I am especially interested in the ones from Costa Rica.

You might want to post them on the Costa Rica Forums.