Friday, October 29, 2010

Morse RIP


I had to have one of my cats put down this afternoon. Poor sweetie at least he came to me and didn't go off somewhere to die.
My friend Pat drove me to the vets who were professional but really kind.....
Morse was never any trouble, he was such a sweetie.....he was a scared cat in many ways
- first met him as two small eyes shining at the back of the cat box the three siblings were in! I wanted a black cat and another one - the woman said I have two black cats and another one---I couldn't leave the scared one!
14 years and a few months later ......bless him he was never any trouble and even today he was not any...he ay have run away whenever the front door banged but he was at his happiest sitting on the louge near me!

I will be able to remember all the good times after tonight.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear your news C.
But you will always have the memories to look back on, and remember his love was alays unconditional.

paul.