Sunday, January 24, 2010

Trying to add pagers to my Birding Blog - as i want to add tabs - for my lists....
Kent and Sussex as well as keeping a running total for this year - not in a competitive mood this year.

But I seem to go around and around and not achieve adding any pages - as the dashboard page keeps saying add a widget - not add a page...maybe I'll try again....later.

In order to keep an eye on my year list I put it on Bubo listing - ypu cant double count anything there !
I have reached 105....seeing as I have been out 4 times thats no bad.

I have to sort out a couple of trips to Sheppey for my tetrads....

When Bob comes back from his Iberian Lynx trip to Espana we want to go to Norfolk for a couple of trips - the annual Crane trip and the annual early winter trip!

BTW I had a text this morning from my mates - they saw a Lynx this morning - brill- not at all jealous...nope not at all.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just had a good idea sneaky, i will swap you my pager for yours ok, mine keeps going of this weekend!!
shifty.

Eagleseagles said...

Doh ...meant pages...not pagers - but I dont want yours!LOL!