Sunday, December 21, 2008

Well I went on a dip today!
Non showing Penduline Tits at Rainham Marshes!
Yes I really wanted to go round the M25 today - still what we do for our art!

So to cheer myself up I had a look at my SA pics and thought ahh dragons....so i give you




Later this week I will visit Barnes to see what might be about with cameras and friend...who wants to see a Kingfisher. We never see one - altho I have seen them at Barnes when she isn't with me and there are other local places where I see 'em and guess what? Yup they hide when she is around.

So lets see.

Oh yes Waxwings are on their way to West London (I hope!! Talons crossed!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I'm planning a trip to barns this week what day you going might see you there

Eagleseagles said...

looks like tuesday
text me ....

c

Anonymous said...

Waxwings on their way... that's exciting news. Hope they make it to Dorset (I've never seen one) but I know just the berry-laden bushes they would love. Fingers-crossed. Love the dragons (photographed them a lot this summer/autumn). Jane

Anonymous said...

Hey sneaky! those waxwings have now changed course, and are returning to Chorley Ooop north ok.


shifty.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say, love the Dragon pics.


shifty.